The quality of pufatherm®-boards is shown in comparison to the insulating values of concrete and brick wall of a house.
®pufatherm-boards are ideal for the removal of condensation water damage with mould-formation, due to their construction-physical characteristics (no moisture penetration, temperature-increasing effect). They do neither decompose or mould, nor provide a breeding ground for mildew. They are odour-free. ®pufatherm-boards are resistant against concrete, chalk, plaster as well as efflorescences, alcalies and just about all watery mediums (not resistant against organic solvents).
- format: 8 x 50 cm x 100 cm = 4 m2
- heat conductivity (measured) λ: 0,035 W/mК according DIN 52612
- coefficient of thermal resistance R: 0,2 m2 К/W
- heat absorption b: 2,4 kJ/m2h0,5K
- water vapour retarder value: μ *s: 2,7 m
- water vapour permeability resistance factor: μ according to DIN 52615: 450
- thickness: 7 mm
- flammability class: B2 according to DIN 4102 (bond to mineral surface with wallpaper and emulsion paint)
- 1 m2 ≈ 245 g
- 1 m3 ≈ 35 kg
- XPS = EXTRUDED POLYSTYRENE
- -60 °C – +100 °C
- Art.-Nr. 6708-EX
- Shelf life: unlimited